Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Oh, BABY!

UPDATE ON PATIENCE!

Everywhere I go there are pregnant women and babies . . . that has me stomping around huffing and puffing! The patient thing has been difficult! We were in Wal-Mart this weekend and I probably passed 4 thousand pregnant women who looked so cute with their bellies and glow. I know it takes time, but my gosh why can I not stop thinking about getting pregnant. Praying for peace and God's timing! :)

Duck, Duck, GOOSE!

This past weekend I went to a children's consignment event called Duck, Duck, Goose! It was so fun looking at cute clothes, toys, books, etc. We bought a couple things that will come in handy one day. Pics offline to show what we bought . . .



Normal price is around $30, I paid $5

Infantino baby carrier- Different look, but same style

Great Book! Normal price $13 I paid $5
JJ Cole Diaper and wipes "pod" (w/changing pad) regular price $16 paid $8! This style and looks brand new!

1 comment:

  1. Cute cute!! My mom went and got some stuff for my nieces-- said she saw a ton of stuff! BTW-- if you want to enjoy an adorable baby pic, check out my latest blog post-- it's my niece, Rylie! (and they are a model of patience- her parents are celebrating their 12 year anniversary this year and she's their first kid!)

    ReplyDelete