Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ughhhh!

Having my body back on track is wonderful. . . BUT I wanted to be pregnant! I just told Scott that we can get a home pregnancy test this week, but not now! Well, we saved some money . . .lol! Oh, well! God has a plan!
Sometimes I feel like a child stomping my feet, with a red face, mumbling nonsense! "I want a baby! Everyone else is pregnant! How come! blah, blah, blah".
I have wanted to be a mommy for a long time, but knew it wasn't "time" yet, but now I know that I REALLY want to raise a child with my amazing husband. I do have a super, amazing hubby! He is such a big help when I am crazy busy this time of the year. I couldn't do it without him!
So, as this week passes I am already planning for trying in September. Almost 6 months of trying, but the first 3 months- birth control getting out of system, summer- body messed up, so lost a few months.
Back to the drawing board!
This month using ovulation sticks, working out, taking prenatal vitamins, taking a pilates class (the controlled breathing helps), and looking into acupuncture. The acupuncture is mainly for my shoulder pain, but is also helpful when trying to conceive.
Here we go again!

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried Clomid yet? It worked on month two for Eddie and I. The side effects are minimal if any at all. It is definitely worth a try! Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, not yet...it really hasn't been long enough and I want to try for a year, then look into that extra help. Thanks though...and so happy for you!!! :-) When you posted you were pregnant I clapped...lol!

    ReplyDelete