Thursday, September 2, 2010

Exhausted!

Yes, exhausted is my word for the week! That is how I have felt for the past ohhhhh. . . 3 weeks. Getting back into the swing of things has been difficult. Paperwork, meetings, lesson plans, emails, and everything that comes with teaching is a lot. Teachers don't leave at 3:30 it is impossible! I am usually out by 5, but lately it has been later than that . . . IF I had a baby I would leave by 4ish, but would love to stay home, that is my DREAM! Well, I don't know if I could make it . . . I love being a teacher and I am not one to stay at home, it makes me crazy over the summer. Soooooo, that is a battle I have with myself every once in a while. I will have to deal with that later and things can change!
Going back to exhausted . . . I was working out in the mornings, but I am so tired and having a difficult time getting up at 4:30. The 4:30 wake up time hasn't happen yet, but am working to it. I am LESS likely to workout in the afternoons, so the mornings are better for me. Even though I am not much of a morning person, I feel better all day after going to the gym. I have got to get up!!! It is my goal to try at least 3 mornings next week. 4:30 is early, but devotion, working out, and getting ready takes a while! I have even typed up a "Morning Schedule", OF COURSE I DID THAT. . . LOL! That is my OCD kicking in . . . :-) Why am I talking about this? I am talking about working out because I need it and love the way I feel after I workout, and because when trying to conceive working out is helpful! Even though I am tired I am soooooo happy! I love what I do and couldn't imagine being anything else, but a teacher! It is funny, crazy, scary, hard work, and VERY rewarding. It doesn't hurt that I work with amazing, fun people!
It is a hodge podge I know, but it is what is on my mind! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment