Friday, November 12, 2010

It's been a while . . .

Yea, I am busy! Being a teacher, wife, and grad student is busy! Sooooo, I have slacked on the blog, but also not knowing what to write . . . I guess just stressing! I am thinking a support group is what I need right now! I just took a preggo test and negative. It is a little early, but just thought I would since Scott wasn't home and I could surprise him. . . I know! Oh well, I am fine, just wanting to talk to others going through the same crazy feeling! It does feel good to blog and let it out, it is very freeing! I have been looking up verses to cling to during this time and here are a few. . .

"So I tell you to believe that you have received the things you ask for in prayer, and God will give them to you." ~Mark 11:24

"We set our eyes not on what we see but on what we cannot see. What we see will last only a short time, but what we cannot see will last forever." ~2 cor. 4:18

"We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance. And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation. And this hope will not lead to disappointment. For we know how dearly God loves us, because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love." ~Romans 5:3-5

"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." ~1 Cor. 4:16-17

There are more, but here are just a few and here is a great article for anyone needing some encouragement!

http://www.crosswalk.com/marriage/11608040/

If you could say a prayer that would be great! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment