Friday, October 1, 2010

I want a baby!











Yea, well I guess it is very clear to the world that, I want a baby! LOL. . . So, I have had a few friends have babies in the past couple of weeks and it is so awesome to see the pictures of their fresh out of the oven baby! While looking at pictures and watching videos, I have a huge smile on my face and tears in my eyes . . . I know, I am a little crazy! I am so happy for my friends and the blessing that God has given them, and one day it will be me with the new baby. These women had their first child, they went in the hospital a married woman and left a momma. That is so amazing!!! I wonder how that feels. . . probably a little surreal along with a little overwhelming! On April 25, 2009 I watched my little sister give birth to her Kaiden. Shannon had asked if I wanted to join her in the room when she gave birth and I jumped up and down and said yes! I wasn't burning with baby fever then, but I believe that is where it all started!


It started on a Friday afternoon that I was looking forward to, because I was planning on taking a little nap and then reading Eclipse. Nope, as I lay my head on the pillow, I got the phone call, KRISTIE COME HOME SHANNON IS IN LABOR!!! I freaked out, called Scott, packed and then we left for a 3 1/2 hour drive. . . I couldn't sleep, so I read (normally makes me sick, but maybe it calmed me). When we got there . . . we WAITED, but then morning came and it was time for Shannon to push! My dad and I were in the room with her and it was amazing for both of us. She was so brave and pushed him out so quickly, and when she saw Kaiden her eyes said it all. . . Love, a mother's love. . . I was jumping up and down and crying. Dad calmed me down, but he was as excited as me. That isn't all the details, but just enough for me to realize how beautiful giving birth is, yes looks painful, but is worth the pain! I could see that expression on my sister's beautiful face. I hope I am as brave as both of my amazing sisters and mom!








So.....I WANT A BABY! lol!!! Who knew!




No comments:

Post a Comment