Friday, December 31, 2010

Looking back at 2010!

An awesome blogger posted this on her blog so I am doing the same. She stays on top of things and her posts are always wonderful! Thank you for all your inspiration and encouraging words Cintia! Check out her blog! http://www.simplycintia.com/

1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before? starting a family and created blogs
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I honestly don't remember my resolution from 2010
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
yes, Louise and Erica!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
no, thank goodness
5. What countries did you visit? none
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010? deeper friendships, more exercise, do more with the hubby- more adventure, and A BABY
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
51/2 years of teaching, finding an amazing church
9. What was your biggest failure? not really a failure, but not getting pregnant,yet...
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?No, thank God.
11. What was the best thing you bought? filled stockings for children for Christmas
12. Where did most of your money go? giving, paying off debt, home updates
13. What did you get really excited about? spending time with family, painting my living room, dinning room, and kitchen, spending the day at the spa with my mom, black friday shopping, finding out about friends getting pregnant
14. What song will always remind you of 2010? the only exception ~Paramore
15. Compared to this time last year, are you:
– happier or sadder? thinner or fatter? richer or poorer? Happier, the same, richer in my life-not money
16. What do you wish you’d done more of?
exercise
17. What do you wish you’d done less of?
stressing over little stuff and worrying about what others think.
18. How did you spend Christmas?With my beautiful, amazing family around the Christmas tree, laughing, eating yummy food . . .
19. What was your favorite TV program? NCIS, Modern Family, Cougar Town, The Defenders
20. What were your favorite books of the year? the Bible-unable to read anything, but a text book!
21. What was your favorite music from this year?
Love it all! Had a ball dancing with family at every family event- which included: Justin Beber, Cupid Shuffle, Lady GaGa, and much more. . . the 3 yr. old, 9 yr. olds, and 12yr. old have the control when we dance by the pool. LOL!
22. What were your favorite films of the year? Inception, Eclipse
23. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? pool party at my parent's house turned 28.
24. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? getting pregnant
25. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010? casual, comfortable, cute, maybe too much black...lol!
26. What kept you sane? my relationship with Christ, Scott, my mom, and at work Lou
27. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.

God is amazing and if he didn't send Jesus to die for me I would be unable to know Him in any way. That I am nothing without Christ! I knew these things, but it changes as my relationship with Christ deepens. That being myself is better than being someone for others. I am more confident in who I am and learning to not be so hard on myself, but to just stand up for myself and be me!

No comments:

Post a Comment